PLUMBERS IN COQUITLAM & METRO VANCOUVER
Professional Plumbing Services
When You Need Them.
Hot Water Heater Replacement Vancouver – Tank Repair & Maintenance
It’s easy to take a properly functioning hot water tank for granted. If you have ever woken up and turned on the faucet and had no hot water to wash your face, have a shower or bath, then you know what an inconvenience it is when your hot water tank is not functioning properly.Enter your text here...
Do you simply not have enough hot water to get your dishes and laundry done throughout the day? It may be time to replace or upgrade to a new water heater system for your home or business. Enjoy a reliable source of hot water by consulting with the professionals. At DJ Plumbing & Heating we will install or provide service and repairs to a wide variety of hot water systems. Vancouver and Lower Mainland residents trust the quality of our work and that experience helps our customers find the most efficient, cost-effective hot water heating systems to suit their needs and budget.
If you would like a quote on the service and repair of your water heater or need advice on hot water tank replacement and installation, give DJ Plumbing & Heating a call 778-227-1119 or [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and to answering all of your questions.
Some of the brands of hot water heater tanks we install are:
- John Wood
- Bradford White
Your Hot Water Tank, Repair or Replacement?
With proper annual maintenance, your hot water tank should last between 7 and 10 years. Much like other outdated appliances in your home, if you find yourself with out hot water and are constantly paying for costly repairs, then it may be time to upgrade to new more efficient hot water tank for your home or business. Determining how to choose the right hot water tank can be a confusing process. Luckily we’re only a call or an email away!
How Do I Know If I Need To Replace My Hot Water Tank?
Here are 6 of the most common signs to look for when determining whether or not you need to replace your hot water heater.
- Warranty on your tank and its working components have expired
- You may start to notice leaks on the top or around the area of the tank
- Issues with the overall water quality – rust and visible sediment in your hot water supply. If your water is rust colored this is usually a sign that your a tank needs replacing.
- Drop in the hot water temperature or the duration of running hot water from your tap
- A Dripping Temperature and Pressure Valve could be the result of thermal expansion
- Water drops on tank could be a result of a dripping shut off valve. Over time the packing nut inside these valves wears out and as a result need to be replaced.
The Benefits of Switching to a Tankless On-Demand Hot Water Heater System
There are many advantages to upgrading to a tankless on-demand hot water heating system. Give us a call and one of expert staff will provide you with the information you need to decide whether one of these units are right for you.
The traditional storage tank/hot water heater, depending on its size, stores between 40gal and 65gal of water and heats water in the tank to a constant temperature. This requires a standing pilot light to fire the burners to heat the water to a set temperature. Once the hot water in the tank is used up it takes time and energy to replenish the hot water to your home. In comparison, a tankless on-demand unit only fires when there is a specific need for hot water resulting in a constant, continuous flow of hot water. Instead of heating a tank full of water it only heats water, as it is needed. This makes these type of heaters much more efficient.
- Switch to a Tankless System and Save $$$ on your Energy Costs… Making the move from a conventional hot water tank to a tankless unit will reduce the amount of power consumed by 30%.
- A Tankless Water Heater Takes Up a Fraction of the Space… These wall-mounted units do not require large storage tanks and therefore can be installed in a much smaller space.
- There is No Need to Change Them Out… With regular yearly service and maintenance these units can last up to 20 years.
Brands of Tankless hot water heaters we service and install:
We install the following brands:
What’s The Best Hot Water System For Your Needs and Budget?
You will have several questions when replacing or upgrading your hot water heater. Since there are several options when choosing the right system for your home, rental property or business. It is a good idea to research these options to find the one that suits your needs and budget. One question that tends to come up is what size of hot water heater do I need? At DJ plumbing and heating we believe in offering our customers informed, professional service and high quality products at a reasonable price. Prior to commencement of work, we offer a full and detailed estimate for the costs, timeline to the scope of work, and detailed description of your project. There are no excessive markups, hidden charges and no surprises when you get your bill.
Additional Points To Consider When Choosing Your New Hot Water System
- An Air Source Heat Pump Water Heater will use 1/3 less energy than your standard resistance heater and save you a few hundred dollars a year in heating costs.
- Commonly used in Canada, Storage Tank Water Heaters have a low initial unit cost and a low venting cost. They are available in different sizes and run on both gas and electric heating. Learn more about gas vs electric hot water tanks. Our technicians are fully licensed Vancouver gas fitters
- Tank less Water Heaters are designed to improve your homes ability to heat water. Other benefits include a less cluttered basement or utility room due to the lack of hot water tank, investing in a system like this will drastically improve your energy bills.
- Solar Water Heaters are becoming increasingly popular because of the positive environmental benefits it offers. It will provide approximately 50% of the energy required to heat the water in your home and save you thousands of dollars in energy costs. Learn more about the different types of water heaters available.
Are you constantly running out of hot water? When there is a water temperature issue, we can give you honest advise on weather a simple repair is in order or replacement of your hot water system is the better option. To ensure your water is heated efficiently we can perform a diagnostic assessment to determine the source of your problem. For more information about the services we provide, contact DJ Plumbing and Heating (778)-227-1119or [email protected] today.
Metro Vancouver Hot Water Tank Replacement Service Areas
At DJ Plumbing & Heating, we offer hot water tank replacement and gas hot water heater installation, as well as emergency plumbing services in areas around the British Columbia Lower Mainland including but not limited to:
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- Pitt Meadows
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver
- West Vancouver
Emergency Hot Water Heater Replacement Services
When an emergency arises unexpectedly, we can provide same-day services. We have access to a large inventory of all the quality brands of hot water tanks and heaters available on the market. Whether you have a leaky hot water tank, that needs a quick fix or you need a new installation, we’re always a phone call away. If you’ve been asking yourself how to find a good plumber near me then give us a call at 778-227-1119 today.
Why Should You Choose DJ Plumbing For Your Vancouver Hot Water Tank Installation or Repair
- Save up on your hot water tank procurement and installation costs
- Reduce your electricity, gas and other utility bills.
- Shop only from the leading brand names and suppliers of water heating equipment.
- Available seasonal discounts on water heater and tank repair and installation services.
To learn more about the hot water tank or the Vancouver plumbing services we provide, or to get information about the red flags that indicate that your hot water system may need repair or replacement contact DJ Plumbing & Heating today at (778) 227-1119 or email us [email protected] and we will be happy to answer all of your questions.